Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Disneyland





A couple weeks ago I went to Disneyland with my family. It was so much fun! My favorite ride was Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. That is a good ride. I also liked the Matterhorn. It sounded like it was going to fall apart though. When we got there I was so exited that I hurt myself. We went on the Jungle Cruise First. It was boring. The second ride me and my mom went on was Indiana Jones. My dad had to stay behind because my siblings were to short to go on it. At Toon town, my brother went on his first roller coaster. It was a very small one but he was so small it was giant to him. I could type so many other thing about it but it would take all day and night. This picture is of me on the tea cups it was fun because we spinned our cup so fast that we made our mom sick! It was so much fun!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun! I loved riding the Matterhorn with you. I think it's funny that you call your brother and sister "siblings". Ha ha. You're a funny kid!

November 7, 2007 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah! a new blog update on what is going on with you. It sounds like your trip to Disneyland was just so much fun. Shame on you for making your Mom feel sick, but that is half the fun isn't it. Glad you got to go and do all of the rides.
You are not a funny kid, you are simply AWESOME!
Loves

November 7, 2007 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home