Thursday, November 15, 2007

Birthday presents

I went with my aunt to go shopping for my birthday yesterday. It was fun! We went to the Cheesecake factory for lunch then we went to the mall and got presents. We went to almost all of the stores and we ended up going to Best Buy and I got Guitar Hero 2 and three movies. I got Shrek the Third, Home Alone, and the Goonies. I watched Home Alone tonight. It was really funny! Guitar Hero is a really fun game. I have played it a lot. It was really fun and I am thankful that I have such a great aunt and uncle!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what fun you had with Aunt Stephanie. She is one great lady and she and your Uncle Chris love you so much. Maybe you will let me watch Shrek the third with you, I have been wanting to see it.
Loves

November 15, 2007 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Jenni Singley said...

We are lucky, aren't we. I am so glad we live near Uncle C and Aunt S too!

November 16, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home