Saturday, May 24, 2008

The El Capitan

Last weekend I went to the El Capitan with my friends Taylor, Carter, and Ethan to go see Prince Caspian. It is a great theater. When we got there we had to wait for an hour and watch people on stilts playing the eukele. There was also a guy with toys up his butt. It was wierd. When we got inside we went into the theater and there was a guy playing the piano. He played a bunch of songs and then he went into the floor with the piano and this other guy gave us reports about all of the new Disney movies coming out. then, before the movie began, there was a little play thing of Prince Caspian and when the play was over confetti shot all over everyone. When the movie started we got snacks and stuff like that and we watched the movie, which was a great fighting movie. I don't think my sisters would have liked it that much. after the movie we went back to the Dawson's house and my mom picked me up. The El Capitan was Awesome!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick, how awesome that you went to the opening. It sounds like it was a lot of fun for you and your friends. I kind of like the part about the confetti getting all over you, I would have liked to see you all covered in this stuff.

Thanks for the new blog, it has been such a long time..over 3 months, so I look forward to more updates on all that you are doing.

Love You, Bammy

May 24, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want to go see a show at El Capitan now.

May 24, 2008 at 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of toys did he have up his butt? Yo-yos? That's freaky.

May 27, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home